Map & K.I Attractions
SPEAK TO YOUR HOSTS ABOUT CAR RENTAL, PETS, ROAD CONDITIONS, AIR/FERRY ARRANGEMENTS S AND ANY OTHER QUERIES YOU MIGHT HAVE. YOUR HOSTS CHARMAINE AND PAUL HAVE EXTENSIVE LOCAL KNOWLEDGE OF KANGAROO ISLAND
Kangaroo Island Attractions
Molly’s Run, located on the preferred north coast, is perfectly placed to take advantage of Kangaroo Islands many and diverse range of activities.
Why not try:
- Guided walks along the beach at Seal Bay close to basking New ZealandFur Seals.
- A trip to the World famous Flinders Chase National Park – Ideal lunch stop at Chase Cafe
- Visit such memorable sites as Remarkable Rocks and Admirals’ Arch
- Kelly’s’ Hill Caves with it’s amazing limestone formations.
- Visiting any of the Islands 3 Lighthouses.
- Cape Boarder Lighthouse features a daily cannon firing
- Stokes Bay and along the North Coast Road – Western River Cove Beach, rock or off shore fishing. The island is renown for it’s delicious King George Whiting, Red Schnapper and Calamari.
- The Historic Soldier Settlement Museum at Pandana
- Walk through Pandana Wild Life Park, and meet a few of our local Koala,
- Kangaroo & Wallaby